- Who is responsible for managing my information?
Potters Bar Community News is responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information that is provided by advertisers or contributors.
- What information is collected?
Information held is likely to include your name and contact details.
- How do we use such information?
Information provided will be used to provide contact details appropriate for the entry made for you in the Community News and by us to contact you regarding such entries.
- Who will you share that information with?
No information will be passed to third parties, other than as generally intended by virtue of your instructions for publication.
- How long will the information be held?
The information will only be stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes and, where it is no longer required we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
- How can the information be accessed and updated?
We want to ensure that any data held is accurate and up to date. Please contact the Community News if correction or removal of such information is required.
- How do we update this privacy notice?
We keep our privacy notice under review and will update as required, placing a copy on the Community News website.
- Who can I contact if I have queries about this privacy notice?
Please contact us if you have any questions about this notice or the data held by e mail to
email@example.com or by writing to The Chairman,
Potters Bar Community News, 11 Oakroyd Avenue, Potters Bar, Herts, EN6 2EH.